• Central body with an interchangeable flat top grip for standard AR platform and rail for bipod
• Octagonal forend with a 20MOA top rail, rail for bipod, Quick Detach attachments for a sling and M-LOK® attachments
• Button right side folding system that closes on bolt lever side
• Buttstock Lorica R with an adjustable cheek-piece, buttpad and adjustable monopod
• Cheek-piece adjustment 25mm (0.98”) / buttpad adjustment 35mm (1.38”)
Detachable multifunction carry handle, side rails, action rail, bits, polymer magazine, bipod, scope and scope mount not included.
Designed and manufactured in Italy.
The item cannot be shipped outside the European Union.
MATERIAL AND FINISH
Hard black anodised light alloy 6082 chassis
Gas-nitrided adjustment pins with protecting coating
Surface-treated stainless steel screws
Available on catalogue in four colours:
• Hard Black Anodised
• Dark Olive Drab Green
• Medium Flat Brown
• Dark Grey
Other colours available as an option (to be selected among CERAKOTE® colours, section H), upon approval of technical functionality by our responsible offices.
For more information, write to email@example.com.
• Victrix Minerva Scorpio model
• Victrix Professional V Scorpio model
Length 990 mm / 38.98“
Folded length 750 mm / 29.53”
Height 190 mm / 7.48”
Width 55 mm / 2.17”
2,88 Kg ca. / 6.35 lb
Accessories available as optional:
1.643,68€ – 1.880,18€ (IVA escl.)