Last updated: 07/03/2019
This Cookies Policy refers exclusively to the website www.rottigni.it
(“the Site”) and is an integral part of our Privacy Notice.
What are cookies and EU requirements
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive, tablet or mobile device when you visit our Internet website.
These files are read by our website each time you return to the site and allow it to remember your device and how you interacted with our website, which is useful for a number of different purposes.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. Cookies can be used to remember username and password information so that you don’t have to re-enter all of your login information every time you visit our site
- Preventing fraudulent activity
- Improving our website functioning, performance and security
- Keeping track of your specified preferences
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services
- Advertising. Delivering content, including ads, relevant on our website and third-party sites
While surfing our website, you may receive on your computer’s hard drive, tablet or mobile device cookies by third-parties. Cookies are needed for some functions on our website, so they are technically necessary in certain cases for our website to function correctly.
What type of cookies do we use?
We use four types of cookies, which we describe in this section:
- Essential – cookies that are essential to provide you with services you have requested. For example, these include the cookies that recognize you when you sign-in, the cookies that make it possible for you to stay logged into your Rottigni account and to use our dedicated sections. These are technical cookies and necessary for our website to function correctly
- Performance – these cookies are owned by ROTTIGNI and are used to collect data anonymously. They measure how often you visit our sites and how you use our website. We use this information for statistical analysis of our users. Data are used by ROTTIGNI anonymously and only for statistical analysis
- Functionality – cookies that are used to recognise you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site, so that we can provide you with a more personalised experience. For example, if you have added items to your Shopping list and close the session without checking out and without removing them, these cookies will remember this (for a limited period of time) and make sure you can continue shopping when you visit our site next time.
- Social Network – cookies that are used to connect your social account with our website. For example, these are used to share your like with your social friends. Social network cookies are not necessary for surfing our website.
For more details about privacy and cookies notice by Social Network sites, please go to:
What are your choices regarding cookies?
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers will tell you know how to accept, control, delete, refuse and disable cookies.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies, refuse to accept them or disable them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer as some of our pages might not display properly and some features and services may not work.
You can learn more about how to manage browser cookies from the following third-party websites:
Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Data access and customer service
You can freely and at any time exercise your rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code, or receive assistance and explanations on how to exercise consent or selective refusal or how to delete cookies from your browser by writing to our e-mail address email@example.com indicating “cookies privacy”, or writing to the address of Rottigni Officina Meccanica S.r.l. registered office, we will promptly reply.
See our Privacy Notice for more information about the types of information we gather.